Monday, April 2, 2018

Top 10 LIST (Part 2)

For anyone who's in a relationship, this list is very useful. Read on:

THINGS NEVER TO SAY TO A MAN


  1. "You're just like your father."
  2. "You're just like my ex-boyfriend."
  3. "What are you thinking?
  4. "You just relax, sweetie, and let me take care of everything."
  5. "I'll just relax and let you take care of everything."
  6. "You're not listening to me."
  7. "All of my friends think you're wrong."
  8. "All of my friends think you're wrong for me."
  9. "Is this as fast as your car can go?"
  10. "I dare you."
THINGS NEVER TO SAY TO A WOMAN


  1. "You're just like your mother."
  2. "But my last girlfriend liked doing that."
  3. "Do the dishes? But I took out the garbage!"
  4. "I'm just not very good at cleaning toilets."
  5. "Tell her I'm not here."
  6. "How do I feel?How do you want me to feel?"
  7. "Is that what you're wearing?"
  8. "I think it would be good for you to date other people."
  9. "I think women should be equal but...."
  10. "Yes, but it didn't mean anything."





No comments:

Post a Comment