Friday, June 4, 2010

Private No More

I've been wanting to start a journal, a plain notebook or anything where I could share my thoughts about people and things...When i was younger, I've been influenced by the movies that I watch especially when I see how the characters write all the juicy stuff in their diaries about boys and school stuff. But maybe I was busy with playing then that I never got the chance to write in one. Now that I'm a lot older, I realize it's not too late to have one. And now with the advancement in technology and all, there are a lot of media where one could freely learn from others by exchanging views, knowledge, advices and criticisms alike. But I tell you it's not easy as it seems. Now, I find myself at a lost for words, but what the heck, at least I'm trying. I love reading so I might as well practice writing. I initially want to call my first born, "PRIVATE" like Harriet the Spy named hers, but since I expect you guys to learn with me, "PRIVATE NO MORE" seems more appropriate, don't you think?

With this, I would like to get to know myself and people better, be it on the obvious to the not so obvious side. I hope so...till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment